Hi peeps, My name is HON AN CHI.
I'm born on 27 DECEMBER 1996.
I am 16 this year^^
I am currently studying at PLMGS(SEC)
and I am in lovely 4A1.
PLGT FTW! I LOVE MY LOVELIES 4EVER!
3 homes and 3 cutest siblings!
I also have this bunch of good friends and they are
AMANDA QUAN
JAMIE LAI
GILLIAN GOH
SHERYL KUA
STACY SOH my so called 'adoptive pet'
SEE YING XIA who can't wait to get married
GILLIAN WONG and I love her hugs
AGNES who's attach
and ... not sure if this friend wants to acknowledge...
LING! my thai friend
Daydreaming
♥ KIM RYEOWOOK
♥ Passing my exams with flying colours
♥ Lesser homework from school and more time to study
♥ let me have CCA please
♥ getting 10> for "O"s please!
Celebrated mother's day today at mama's bistro:) I'm so glad that the cold war is finally over. We ate so much today!!! The sunset was rly beautiful and the sky was orange:)