Friday, September 10, 2010
CHOI MINHO dream 10/09/10
OMG people i dream of my MINHO again you know. ok here's the story:
Me and my family were goinf for this so called competition that has 2 levels so i went to the second level. I sat down for a long time so my legs were ike tired then i stand uo when i turned i saw jonghyun then I was ike OMG can I have a picture with ou please please please but he was like -_-!!!ok. then suddenlly from th corner of my eye I saw my MINHO then I was like OMG MY MINHO bye jonghyun i'm taking the pic with MINHO. he was like so happy then he just walked off. Then I quickly ruwshed up to my MINHO and then hi MINHO can i take a picture with u. He was very nice and polite and handsome u know. Then we took a lot of pics but he still wasn't complaining isn't he NICE. OMG then after that i wrote me twitter on his hand and said haha even my twitter's name abt u. then he said bye bye and walked off. I shouted SARANGHAEYO before he was gone. haha
Isn't my MINHO AWESOMW i know he is! haha
An Chi ended @ 9/10/2010 03:07:00 PM