Saturday, November 21, 2009
Hey, I think this will be the last time that I will post
before I go malaysia for a week. Nothing much.
Ate breakfast with my dad then went home and then
played with my baby brother. I just realised smth 2day.
It is that my didi actually understands what we are saying
it is just that he doesn't know how to say them cos today
when I asked him to give me his blanket he gave it to me.
When I say keep your blanket he will do it also.
One more thing he allowed me to carry him 2day and he
also kissed me with that mm mua sound so cute. Then we
went to eat dinner near orchard before heading to see
the decos at Orchard. It isn't really nice this year. I prefer
the year where they had m and ms as deco.
That's all.
HOPE U DON"T MISS ME WHEN I AM GONE OR
SING WHEN YOU"RE GONE! :D LOL
An Chi ended @ 11/21/2009 11:38:00 PM