<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1022320809694179740?origin\x3dhttp://anchi-lovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Hi peeps, My name is HON AN CHI.
I'm born on 27 DECEMBER 1996.
I am 16 this year^^
I am currently studying at PLMGS(SEC)
and I am in lovely 4A1. PLGT FTW! I LOVE MY LOVELIES 4EVER!
3 homes and 3 cutest siblings!
I also have this bunch of good friends and they are
AMANDA QUAN
JAMIE LAI
GILLIAN GOH
SHERYL KUA
STACY SOH my so called 'adoptive pet'
SEE YING XIA who can't wait to get married
GILLIAN WONG and I love her hugs
AGNES who's attach
and ... not sure if this friend wants to acknowledge...
LING! my thai friend


Daydreaming
♥ KIM RYEOWOOK
♥ Passing my exams with flying colours
♥ Lesser homework from school and more time to study
♥ let me have CCA please
♥ getting 10> for "O"s please!


Love Notes

The Queue
Man Man Amanda
Amy
Abigail
Clare
Dorcas
Fiona
Gillian Goh
Gillian Wong
Owner Lai(Jamie)
Jasley
Joann
Karina
Nana Koh
Twodashtwo
Tricia Tan
Meow Meow Sheryl Kua
Reminiscences
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ February 2010
➜ March 2010
➜ April 2010
➜ May 2010
➜ June 2010
➜ July 2010
➜ September 2010
➜ November 2010
➜ December 2010
➜ May 2012
➜ July 2012

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Ballet Concert(Victoria Theatre)

I just cut my hair today and then at night
I went to my sister's ballet concert the Theme
was Alice in the wonderland and my sis played
the role of teardrops with her other friends.
My nanny's niece was there performing too but
she played in another role. She was a sugar plum
fairy. After the concert ended we went to take
some pictures around the theatre. The night view
was totally sceneric! I saw river-taxis too.
That's all about my day,off to facebook now:)

An Chi ended @ 11/08/2009 11:56:00 PM